Pensacola International Airport (PNS)
Airlines and Terminals
(Pensacola, Florida - FL, USA)
Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) has one, small terminal that has been refurbished within the last ten years and comprises two levels, with Check-in and Arrivals on the first level and Departures on the second level.
The airport is easy to navigate and comes with well-positioned elevators and wide aisles for wheelchair-bound passengers.
Cash machines are available on both floors and they accept major cards, while postal facilities and shopping and dining options are also available.
The main level (first floor) of the terminal at Pensacola Airport encompasses the Check-in and Arrivals areas, while the second floor is dedicated to Departures, business facilities and airport administration.
- Terminal - is served by six major US airlines including American Eagle, Delta and US Airways
The list below provides all airlines that serve Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS).
- AirTran Airways (Southwest Airlines)
- American Eagle
- Delta Air Lines
- United Express (ExpressJet)
- United Express (Silver Airways)
- US Airways Express (Air Wisconsin)
- US Airways Express (Mesa Airlines)
- US Airways Express (PSA Airlines)